Business start-ups can be risky ventures to take on, but what if there was an easy solution that helps you get the funding you need to start your business up correctly? This is what gap funding can do for you. Our process is straightforward, ensuring that you get your money fast. This process is for clients to obtain gap funding from our company:
- Get pre-qualified by submitting our Qualification Questionnaire.
- Once you get pre-qualified, you can go through the application process. When submitting your application, make sure that you have all of the required documents.
- After you submit your application, we perform a compliance call to verify your identity and the information on your forms.
- Approvals are typically obtained within 48.
- You will get direct deposit funding typically within five to seven business days from start to finish.
The process is just that simple. You can get between $10,000 and $400,000 of gap funding for whatever your business requires. This funding is provided through an unsecured loan, and does not require collateral. We want to simplify the process of getting the gap funding that you need to get your business up and running.
How New Heights Funding Service Helps You with Their Gap Funding for Business Start-Ups
What makes our services so unique compared to other institutions? We have proprietary software that allows us to provide an average of 80% more than what you can get on your own with a single institution or going to several different institutions. We work with over 220 banks, financial institutions, and other methods of getting money to help you get the gap funding that you need. Using something known as “capital stacking” is how we get you the flexible financing you need. Capital stacking works by working with several different lenders on each client’s file, with each lender offering up to $100,000. Our company offers a combined max loan amount of $400,000.
Using multiple lenders for you can work out to your advantage, giving you more money than you would have otherwise been able to access. Some clients may get $100,000 on a single loan, while others can get the same amount on three loans. This will be strictly credit driven. If you need additional help, we can even advise you on how you can access more cash if required.
Best of all, the money isn’t due back in a specific time frame. This flexibility is what you primarily need as you are just starting up your business. This permanent funding isn’t asset-based, which can give you the peace of mind that you need to start your business with confidence. There is no lump sum payment required, and there is no prepayment penalty. We don’t pull a hard inquiry on your credit until you have signed off on any loans with which you were approved.
Getting Gap Funding with New Heights Funding Service
This funding is ideal as a permanent funding solution to help you start and grow your business. Our financing can be treated much like a line of credit, but it is in fact an unsecured cash loan that offers you more flexibility than other similar options on the market today. We offer loans with a 3, 5, or 7-year amortization schedule with interest rates starting at 6% and typically ranging between 10% and 18%. Interest rates are strictly credit driven.
To get gap funding for business start-ups with us, you need to meet specific qualifications, including:
- Have a minimum credit score of 680.
- Have a minimum of three established credit lines.
- Have no more than six inquiries in the past six months.
- Have no new revolving accounts or lines of credit within the past six months.
- Have a minimum of six months on the same job with two years of employment.
- Ideally, you should have no more than 50% credit usage or an overall DTI. We may be able to work with a DTI of 60%, however, you will get the best results with 20% to 30% DTI or debt to income ratio.
- It would help if you did not have any bankruptcy on your record, or it needs to have been discharged two years or more from the date of application.
- It would be best if you were a W2 hourly salary employee who makes a minimum of $30,000 a year.
We want your start-up to get the funding that you need. Our company offers unique funding help which allows you to get the money you need and the flexibility you want.