About Our Gap Funding for Personal Use
You should know a couple of things about our loans. First of all, we are currently only servicing loans for people who are W2 employees, receiving disability income, or those who are receiving retirement benefits who are under the age of 65. We have an age restriction in place as a way to prevent elder abuse, though funding may be allowed on a case-by-case instance.
It’s also important to know that while you can use this personal loan for pretty much anything that you need it for, you cannot use this money for a down payment on your FHA or VA loan for your personal residence. This feature is a result of the requirements by these loans, not our specifications.
When you need the money, that’s the time for you to get this loan. You need to be sure that this loan is a good fit for your needs, allowing you the funds you need no matter what your specific situation is.
How Gap Funding for Personal Use Works
How do you get gap funding for personal use from New Heights Funding Service? It would help if you met our qualifications to be considered for our financial services. These qualifications include:
- Have a minimum credit score of 680.
- Have at least three established credit lines, including mortgage and auto loans.
- Have six or fewer credit inquiries in the past six months.
- You can’t have any new lines of credit or revolving accounts within the last six months.
- Have at least six months on the same job with two years of work history with W2 employment.
- Be a W2 hourly salary employee who earns at least $30,000 a year.
- Any bankruptcy on your history needs to have been discharged two years ago or more.
- You should ideally have no more than 50% of credit usage or overall DTI. We may consider loans for people with 60%. For best results, you should have between 20% and 30% credit usage or DTI.
As long as you meet these qualifications, you have a good chance of unlocking the funds you need. New Heights Funding Service offers an easy process and a quick turnaround for you to receive direct deposits into your bank account. Let us help you with your gap funding for personal use. Our loans come in 3, 5, or 7-year amortization schedules with interest rates starting at 6% and typically ranging between 10% and 18%. These results will be strictly credit driven.
Why New Heights Funding Service Is the Place for Your Gap Funding Needs
Our company has proprietary software that allows us to provide an average of 80% more than what you could get in funding on your own from one institution or several. We work closely with over 220 financial institutions, banks, and private individuals to find the best solutions to get you the money that you need.
You won’t get a hard inquiry until you sign off on the loan for which you were approved.
About Our Process
How does this process work?
- Get pre-qualified by submitting our Qualification Questionnaire.
- Once you get pre-qualified, you can go through the application process. When submitting your application, make sure that you have all of the required documents.
- After you submit your application, we perform a compliance call to verify your identity and the information on your forms.
- Approvals are typically obtained within 48.
- You will get direct deposit funding typically within five to seven business days from start to finish.
Investing in real estate is hard enough; you need a simple process to obtain the funding you need for your real estate investment.