The process takes a few short steps:
- Get pre-qualified by submitting our Qualification Questionnaire.
- Once you get pre-qualified, you can go through the application process. When submitting your application, make sure that you have all of the required documents.
- After you submit your application, we perform a compliance call to verify your identity and the information on your forms.
- Approvals are typically obtained within 48.
- You will get direct deposit funding typically within five to seven business days from start to finish.
This process is a hassle-free and fast approach to getting the funding your business needs. This funding is an unsecured loan, so you don’t need collateral and you get to avoid application fees. If you are looking for a straightforward solution to getting the financing you need for your working capital, then our gap funding solution is the best option for you.
How Our Process Works
New Heights Funding Service is a funding solutions company that allows you to keep your money in your business account so that you can use it when you need to, as a line of credit. However, unlike a line of credit, this is an unsecured loan that offers you more flexibility than traditional financing options.
To qualify for our funding, you need to meet these minimum qualifications:
- Have a minimum credit score of 680.
- Have a minimum of three established credit lines.
- Have no more than six inquiries in the past six months.
- Have no new revolving accounts or lines of credit within the past six months.
- Have a minimum of six months on the same job with two years of work history of W2 employment.
- Ideally, you should have no more than 50% credit usage or an overall DTI. We may be able to work with a DTI of 60%. You will get the best results, with 20% to 30% DTI.
- It would help if you did not have any bankruptcy on your record, or it needs to have been discharged within two years or more.
- It would be best if you were a W2 hourly salary employee who makes a minimum of $30,000 a year.
Even with bad credit, our team can help negotiate loan terms to get you the working capital that you need right away. Our priority is assisting our clients in obtaining the most money that they can for their business.
How New Heights Funding Service Can Help You Get Gap Funding for Working Capital
When you get a loan through us, you get a one-time tax-deductible 15% success fee. This success fee gets rolled into your loan. This fee covers the costs that it takes for the underwriting process, negotiating loan terms, and the unique product that we offer our customers. Our proprietary software gets you more money because we use an approach called capital stacking. This procedure means that we work with over 220 financial institutions, banks, and private investors to ensure that you get the flexible financing you need. Capital stacking works by working with several different lenders on each client’s file, with each lender offering up to $100,000. Our company offers a combined max loan amount of $400,000.
This option benefits you not just because of how effective it is at getting you the most money, but also because you don’t have the hard credit inquiry on your report until you accept the loans. You have to remember that when you sign off on these loans, you will get one inquiry per lender that is involved in your loan, which means that it’s essential that you make the most of your money. This will be strictly credit driven. If you need additional cash, we can also offer you advice for an additional cost if this is a good fit.